We’ve been where you are.
Our principal consultant spent most of her career in the mental health and disability communities. For that reason, we specialize in helping non-profit organizations that have:
- No fundraising staff
- Boards that have never raised funds
- Challenging missions
- Complex program structures
- Little to no name recognition
- Limited consulting budgets
We're here to listen.
Your situation is as unique as you are, so at Allene Professional Fundraising, we start by listening. We listen to what's going on in your organization and hear what you have to say about your specific challenges. Only then do we decide what the best approach will be to get you on a path to fundraising success. And as we work with you, we teach you how to carry on without us so that your fundraising program will be sustainable into the future.
We can help light your way.
Allene Professional Fundraising knows how to address your pressing needs and has a proven track record of success. We’ll help your board overcome its fears of fundraising and tap into its potential. We’ll help you start or re-start a fundraising program that works for you and your specific situation, even if you have no staff or an all-volunteer board. We’ll provide the help you need when you need it, whether for the short-term or long.
Here are some specific things we do for many of our clients:
- Development Audits - find out what you're doing right and what needs to happen next.
- Case for Support - create the messages that funders need to hear.
- Board Fundraising Training - give your board members the words to say and the inspiration to say them.
- Comprehensive Development Program design - create a road map to make fundraising results happen.
- Corporate and Foundation fundraising design and implementation - develop an action plan for corporate and foundation support.
- Special event design - create a unique experience for your guests that will raise dollars while raising awareness.
- Development Coaching - have a senior development professional at your side to help you or your staff find your way.
- Board recruitment - identify the specific individuals who can help you strengthen your board of trustees.
- Recruit, Train, Retain - decrease turnover in your fundraising staff by working with us to recruit the right candidates, provide targeted coaching, and create the communication structures to retain your best and brightest.
· Just Think, Inc. (now Invention League)
· St. Joseph Montessori School
· Columbus Early Learning Centers
· Girls on the Run Franklin County
· Houghton Academy (Houghton, NY)
· Columbus Children’s Choir
· Columbus Children’s Theatre
· Chamber Music Columbus
Business, Civic Engagement
· SZD Whiteboard
· Jackson Community Foundation (Jackson, MI)
· The Ohio Credit Union Alliance
· Columbus Historical Society
· Boy Scouts of America, Simon Kenton Council
Religious Life, International Issues
· Montaña de Luz
· Somali Community Association of Ohio
· The Shalem/Abwoon Center
· Columbus International Program
· US Together, Inc.
· West Ohio Conference of the United Methodist Church
· The Center for Healthy Families
· Community Kitchen, Inc.
· Community for New Direction
· New Path, Inc. (Tipp City, OH)
· Deaf Services Center
Developmental Disabilities and Aging
· Foundation For the Challenged (now Options for Supported Housing)
· Advocacy and Protective Services, Inc.
· Echoing Hills Village, Inc.
· Friendship Village of Dublin
· Down Syndrome Association of Greater Toledo (Toledo, OH)
Behavioral and Physical Health
· The Wellness Community of Greater Columbus (now Cancer Support Community)
· The United Methodist Children’s Home (now UMCH Family Services)
· Columbus Area Integrated Healthcare
· Ohio Psychiatric Physicians Foundation
· RADD: Recording Artists Against Drunk Driving (Los Angeles, CA)
· Foundation for Psychology in Ohio
· Ohio Physicians Health Program
· Kaleidoscope Youth Center
· PrimaryOne Health
· Holly Hill Children’s Services (California, KY)